“We do not declare ourselves Transition Manager overnight”
The exercise of this profession is the fruit of a deep personal thinking, it represents a choice of professional life with impacts on the private life, requiring a lot of mobility. It requires a specific management style and allows the manager to continue to flourish in areas of expertise where he is used to succeed.
As in any transition or profession, it is necessary to prepare, train and surround yourself with professionals. This is the “raison d’être” of this Transition Management Certificate issued by IFMT, under the auspices of the professional organization of the trade: France Transition.
The goal of the association AE-CMT is to allow alumni to meet regularly for events, to contribute to the enrichment of the training program, to facilitate mutual assistance during missions and to develop awareness of our Certificate to companies .
It is the guarantee for them of the employment of experts trained and passionate about this profession, using common methods and tools for the success of their missions.
Chairman: Jean-Philippe Ménétret
Vice-Chairman: Bruno Roqueplo
General Secretary: Philippe Deffays
Treasurer: Gilles Zuber
Composition of business commissions :
- Responsible for General Management commission: Marc Guillot
- Responsible for Human Resources Management commission: Olivier Liberia
- Responsible for Financial Management commission: Philippe Deffays
- Responsible for IT Management commission : Francis Dimitri
- Responsible for Site/Supply chain Management commission: Lionel Garnier